For Attorneys
Cert. of Good Standing
Certificates of Good Standing

Any attorney admitted to practice before the United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the District of Idaho may request a Certificate of Good Standing by sending a written request and a check or money order (see current fee schedule) made payable to "U.S. Courts"  to:

U.S. Courts
Attn:  Clerk's Office
550 W. Fort Street, Suite 400
Boise, Idaho 83724

In your written request, please include your bar number and the address to which you would like your Certificate of Good Standing mailed.