Idaho Legal History Society
ILHS MISSION STATEMENT
To preserve Idaho’s history by:
(1) fostering and promoting public knowledge of and interest in Idaho's legal history;
(2) promoting and encouraging research on Idaho's legal history;
(3) collecting and preserving records, relics, oral histories and other things of interest to Idaho's legal history, and making the same accessible for public examination;
(4) encouraging interest in Idaho's legal history through meetings, presentations, lectures and other public forums; and
(5) procuring or publishing and distributing historical material for educational purposes, and proceeds, if any, are to be used exclusively for the express purposes of the ILHS.