|ILHS MISSION STATEMENT|
To preserve Idaho’s history by:
(1) To foster and promote public knowledge of and interest in Idaho's legal history;
(2) To promote and encourage research of Idaho's legal history;
(3) To collect and preserve records, relics, oral histories and other things of interest to Idaho's legal history, and to make the same accessible for public examination;
(4) To encourage interest in Idaho's legal history through meetings, presentations, lectures and other public forums; and
(5) To procure or publish and distribute historical material for educational purposes, the proceeds of which, if any, are to be used exclusively for the express purposes of the Association.